Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Completed Spice Rack!

It's been a long time coming, but at last I am happy to announce the completion of my intern project: a spice rack for the kitchen. Whoo hoo! There has been so much activity in the woodshop as of late, that finding a space to work has been damn near impossible. But last weekend, I took full advantage of a deserted afternoon to slip in and finish constructing my masterpiece....er, well maybe masterpiece is too big of a word, but it certainly fulfills its purpose to a T!  I had so much fun in the woodshop figuring out all the different tools and dust off my old math skills. Measure twice, cut once and cross your fingers that the shelves sit more or less flat when all is said and done. Can't wait to start my next project!

Check out that craftsmanship!
Adding on the brackets
"I can't find anything in here!"
This is why a person could learn to hate cooking
the organized results


The spice rack in all its glory
The far side of the kitchen: revamped and user friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment